RISK 2019 – Disruptive Autentication technology (MFA) for the best user experience – InWebo
At RISK 2019, Olivier Perroquin, CEO & co-Founder at InWebo will deliver a presentation in the Gala Hall titled “InWebo: Disruptive Autentication technology (MFA) for the best user experience” on the first day of the event, the 20th of March 2019 at 11:00 CET.
The topics discussed at the presentation and at the workshop will include an overview of inWebo MFA solution and customers’ use cases (VPN, O365, SSO, Online Banking, National Digital ID, Connected cars, …).
Providing an authentication technology (authentication methods & validation methods) only solves a tiny part of the questions faced by an organization deploying multi-factor authentication. inWebo solutions, implemented by our platform, consist in:
- Authentication methods for the users
- A dedicated authentication account for your organization on our platform
- Connectors and pre-integrated modules to link the applications needing MFA and the organization account
- Users and devices management tools: on-boarding workflow, support interface, usage logs
- A full API and a webconsole to configure and manage the organization account
- An optional directory synchronization tool to automate user management
About the presenter:
Olivier is one of the founders of inWebo. With his long international sales and marketing exerience he helped to position inWebo as a leading european IT Security vendor. Prior to inWebo he was country Manager for Sophos France and Owner of Utimaco France.
Just another reason to attend RISK conference, the largest specialized IT security event in the Adriatic region, taking place on March 20th and 21st 2019 in Lasko, Slovenia. Over 600 specialists will attend 60 presentations, 30 workshops and 30 technical demonstrations on two floors – join them by registering at www.risk-conference.com.