Everything You Need to Know About the Cyber Voices Zero Trust Summit
If you’re a security leader for your organization, chances are good you’re at some point along a digital transformation journey that’s focused on adapting to today’s reality: how to protect users and data they interact with from multiple devices from home and other remote locations. Experts agree that Zero Trust access is a key part of this equation, and that’s why it is the focus of next week’s event.
Cyber Voices Zero Trust Summit
- Why Zero Trust goes beyond mere network segmentation
- How enterprise organizations need to operate in a data-centric world
- How to mitigate risk with an identity-aware line of attack
Regardless of which day you attend, you’ll also have time to meet with global brands in the Networking Pavilion to learn about Forcepoint’s partnerships, to see technology demonstrations, and to connect live with experts in instant meeting rooms separate from the auditorium sessions that will occur during the half-day event.
At the Cyber Voices Zero Trust Summit, expect to hear perspective from security leaders at Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Forrester and Microsoft, in addition to senior executives from Forcepoint. We designed these practical 30-minute sessions to give you a blueprint for how to kick off a Zero Trust strategy for your organization. You will hear discussions on the following:
Here’s a look at the global brands that will be at the Networking Pavilion:
Beyond that, here’s some additional things to keep in mind:
People like me and many others from the Forcepoint team will be on hand to answer questions you may have throughout the virtual experience on both days.
- Watch your email. Those who register before next week will receive an email that includes a summit entrance link. That link will enable you to join the summit once it’s open. Those who register next week will receive on auto response note upon registration that will include the link to enter.
- Keep the dates straight (Americas). Customers and partners from the Americas can log in October 27 beginning at 8:30am Central Daylight Time
- Keep the dates straight (Europe). Customers and partners from Europe can log in in October 28 beginning at 8:30am Central European Time
- Get set up. We’ve optimized the summit experience for Google Chrome, but the platform also works with Safari, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. Just make sure they’re up-to-date.
- Start early. Both days, the Networking Pavilion will open at 8:30am. Join us to visit our sponsors and connect with peers.
- Plan ahead. View the full agenda of sessions, speakers here.
- Attend the keynote. Our cast of epic speakers and industry leaders begins at 9:00am in the Auditorium
- Join the fun. Throughout the conference, be on the lookout for the Forcepoint logo. The more logos you capture, the higher up you’ll climb on the leaderboard for a chance to win a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Share the excitement. Share and follow the #CyberVoices hashtag on Twitter to join the online conversation.
This post was first first published on Forcepoint website by Lionel Menchaca. You can view it by clicking here