Join Us September 24 for our Government at the Edge 2020 Cybersecurity Summit
As an industry we are learning many important lessons as we plan for what cybersecurity should look like in this new era. Agencies need to plan today for how they can continue to support their remote employees adequately and ensure resilience and security for whatever the future looks like.
Before the global pandemic, government was focused on modernization, moving to the cloud and rethinking security for a new era. Now, the events of 2020 have massively affected how cybersecurity protection must be delivered to agencies and users, fast-tracking increased remote workforce support and accelerating cloud adoption.
During the half-day digital summit, government agency leaders will gain tools to build a blueprint to support these priorities for the next 1, 5, and 10 years.
- ADM Michael S. Rogers, USN (Ret.), former Commander, U.S. Cyber Command
- Grant Schneider, Federal CISO, OMB
- Brandon Wales, Executive Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security
- Steven Hernandez, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Education
- Dr. John A. Zangardi, Former DHS Chief Information Officer
- Dr. Larry Ponemon, Chairman and Founder, Ponemon Institute
And several Forcepoint senior leaders:
Among the impressive roster of government security leaders making an appearance:
Here is the full agenda:
- Matthew Moynahan, Chief Executive Officer, Forcepoint
- Sean Berg, Sr. Vice President and General Manager, Forcepoint Global Governments
- George Kamis, Chief Technology Officer, Forcepoint Global Governments
Even more speakers will be joining throughout the day to include government, defense and industry thought leaders along with more Forcepoint executives, through a mix of presentations, panel discussions and fireside chats.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to experience the latest technology at the Forcepoint Solution Showcase with demos from Forcepoint of our user, data, edge protection and cross-domain solutions. And even if you can’t attend the event, be sure to follow along on Twitter using the #ForcepointCyberSummit hashtag.
Between sessions, you’ll be able to spend time in the Virtual Pavilion to explore sponsor booths. You can also check out demos and download related content there as well. At the Forcepoint booth, you’ll be able to experience demonstrations of Cross Domain Security, Data Protection, Edge Protection and Insider Threat Solutions.
- Freedom Dogs of America, providing support for persons with physical disabilities, veterans with PTS or other major injuries.
- DC Central Kitchen, with a mission to use food as a tool to strengthen bodies, empower minds, and build communities.
For those who visit all booths we will double the donation we make towards one of the following the charities:
This post was first first published on Forcepoint website by Jill Bradshaw. You can view it by clicking here