Top Three Things I’m Looking Forward to at VMworld 2020
VMworld 2020 (September 29 to October 1) is right around the corner. This year’s event is entirely virtual and offers a unique way for all attendees to engage with the compelling agenda. I’m excited to attend VMworld 2020 also as one of the VMware Carbon Black speakers.
For 48 hours beginning in September, VMworld attendees can immerse themselves in a variety of sessions, keynotes, demos, and other event programming. And it’s all available digitally and at your convenience.
Here are the top three things I’m looking forward to at VMworld 2020:
Get insights from VMware technical experts on all the products and security offerings in VMware’s portfolio. Today there is an ever-growing investment going towards security products, but breaches are rising in terms of quantity and damage. Meanwhile, complexity is increasing with the number of products and agents, and the issue is a board level concern. Intrinsic Security represents VMware’s strategy and vision to disrupt the security industry.
Don’t miss the following VMworld 2020 demos:
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud Platform – consolidate security, using a single endpoint agent and console.
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud + Workspace ONE – Carbon Black Cloud integrates with Workspace ONE Intelligence to offer UEM’s first security data driven decision engine.
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud + Horizon – Horizon Virtual Desktop Instance allows you to secure your remote workforce.
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud – Hands-on Threat hunting with the Endpoint Enterprise bundle on the VMware Carbon Black Cloud.
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud + vSphere – Improve your data center’s security posture through agentless protection for workloads.
Expert Led Roundtable Discussions
The best part about these roundtables is that they are led LIVE by security and technical experts but you also have the option of viewing these at your own time.
While you can find out all the sessions on the VMworld 2020 content catalog. I’m especially excited to check out the following roundtable sessions:
- Cybersecurity’s Constantly Evolving ‘New Normal”
- The Next Generation SOC
- The Threat Landscape: Everything Old is New Again
- Security Skill Wars: Building an Effective Security and IT Programs
Free VMworld 2020 Passes
For the first time ever, VMworld 2020 is free for all attendees. That means the event is offering access to over 500+ sessions, hands-on labs, certifications, trainings and more. Another compelling factor is that all sessions will be available on-demand post-event.
There are so many other great reasons to attend VMworld 2020 but I wanted to take the time to share the top three that are exciting me the most. Be sure to sign up and check out the live roundtable session I am speaking at, Cybersecurity’s Constantly Evolving “New Normal.”
What are you waiting for? Be sure to sign up now and save your seat!
See you at VMworld 2020!
The post Top Three Things I’m Looking Forward to at VMworld 2020 appeared first on VMware Carbon Black.