Ivanti Interchange Virtual World Tour: Dates and Details
As you’ve probably heard, this year’s in-person Interchange conference has been canceled. But we’re not the type to leave you hanging. We’ve taken all the best parts of our annual user conference—the keynotes, expert insights, product roadmaps, and chats with solution experts—and made it virtual!
From Ivanti President Jeff Abbott:
These are going to be a series of online hosted events, in local language, during local business hours, and available free of charge to all of our customers and partners. You’ll meet members of our executive team, get the details about our products and our roadmaps, and you’ll have the opportunity to chat live with our solution experts. The global keynotes for the Ivanti Interchange Virtual World Tour will kick off on May 19th, so keep an eye out.
We look forward to engaging with all of you when it’s safe to do so. But in the meantime, from Ivanti to all of you, all the best to you and your families, and please stay safe. Thank you as always, for being outstanding customers and outstanding partners to Ivanti.
Interchange Virtual World Tour Overview
Register for our Interchange Virtual World Tour and learn from real, down-to-earth geniuses like you, who can help find answers and insights that will keep you on top of your game. Here are just some of the things you’ll take away from this year’s Interchange:
Skills to Thwart Hackers
Anyone with basic skills, a laptop, and an internet connection poses a threat to your environment. We’ll show you proven techniques to make life more difficult for criminals trying to crack into your data.
Resources for a Better Defense
Our sessions are designed to help you detect, track and protect against cyber attacks. You’ll walk away with a game plan to better secure your environment now and in the long-term.
Product Roadmaps for What’s Coming
Get the inside scoop on product strategies and roadmaps—direct from the Ivanti teams developing them now.
Experts You Can Trust
Live Chat with Ivanti product leaders that have earned the respect of the industry, customers, and solutions providers.
Interchange Virtual World Tour Dates
- May 19, 2020: State of the Union Keynotes — Register Now
- May 27, 2020: German Language — Register Now
- June 4, 2020: French Language — Register Now
- June 18, 2020: Americas — Coming Soon
- June 25, 2020: UK & Ireland, Middle East & Africa — Coming Soon
- July 1, 2020: Benelux/Nordic — Coming Soon
Interchange Virtual World Tour Agenda
State of the Union Keynotes
The global tour kicks off with a trio of online State of the Union keynotes that will provide high-level insights into key areas of Ivanti’s business. Hosted by the Ivanti Product Management leadership team, you’ll gain insights on the industry, as well as how Ivanti is developing the strategies and solutions to address the challenges our customers are facing now and down the road.
Register now for these sessions, completely free of charge and normally reserved for those attending the live Interchange conference.
- Session 1: Cybersecurity as a Business Enabler
- Dr. Chase Cunningham (Forrester)
- Session 2: Adversary Tradecraft and the Importance of Speed to Take Action
- Chris Kachigan, Sr. Director Solutions Architecture (Crowdstrike)
- Session 3: A Proactive Prevention Strategy to Reduce Risk
- Andrew Homer, VP of Business Development (Morphisec)
- Session 4: CISO Panel Discussion: The Current and Future of IT Security Strategy
- Peter Green, vCISO Adviser (Sirius Computer Solutions) and Phil Richards, CISO (Ivanti)
- Session 5: Don’t Fix That! Learning to Focus on the Vulnerabilities that Matter Most
- Jeff Aboud, Director of Product Marketing for Security (Kenna)
- Session 6: Integrated Risk Management = Enterprise Level, Strategic Decision Making
- Gina Mahin, CEO (Lynx Technology Partner) and James Wilkinson, CIO, F-35 (Lockheed Martin)
- Session 7: Risk-Based Prioritization in the Trenches Panel
- Ivanti, Kenna, and Morphisec