BeyondTrust Named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice
BeyondTrust is thrilled to share that we have been recognized as a ‘Customers’ Choice’ in the December 2021 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for the Privilege Access Management (PAM) Market. This recognition is based on reviews by BeyondTrust customers that are hosted on the Gartner Peer Insights platform. Earlier this year the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management named BeyondTrust as a Leader for all solution categories in the PAM market.
Customer feedback plays a pivotal role in how we develop, shape, prioritize, and launch our solutions and release new capabilities. Every day, BeyondTrust team members listen and work closely with our customers and partners so we can continue to address their needs and help them better focus on, and achieve, their missions. BeyondTrust’s Customer Advisory Board, and events like Go Beyond (our annual customer and partner conference), are also highly valuable in helping us understand what’s most important to our customers and prospects.
What BeyondTrust Customers Shared on Gartner Peer Insights
Here are some recent excerpts from a few of the 381 BeyondTrust customers who have shared their insights about BeyondTrust on the Gartner Peer Insights platform:
- “Auditors Happy! Eliminates Need For Local Admin Rights For End-Users”. Overall Comment: “Product is rock solid. It is very flexible and very low overhead. Though it may seem insignificant, the Windows Installer packages are the only flawless MSI’s I have ever seen from ANY vendor, including Microsoft. Upgrades were smooth and transparent to the end-users. The product is just rock solid and once we were past the ramp-up stage where we had to create rules frequently, we have not had to touch it for many, many months.” – Sr. Desktop Mgmt. Advisor, Healthcare Industry; Product: Privilege Management for Windows & Mac
- “Capabilities/Features For The Cost Is Excellent”. Overall Comment: “We rolled out Password Safe within this past year as our company direction required us to start using a PAM so our domain accounts were not privileged and we were long overdue to do this regardless. We looked at a few options like Thycotic and CyberArk and the capabilities included for the price led us to choose BeyondTrust for the initial costs and ongoing support costs. It’s been a pleasant experience overall and I would suggest this product to a friend, especially if budget is a major factor in the decision.” – Infrastructure Architect, Healthcare Industry; Product: Password Safe
- “Amazing Tool, Superior Features”. Overall Comment: “Great tool – especially love the fact that now there is audio integration during a Remote session, this is a feature that other vendors do not have and has greatly helped my HelpDesk team with helping users in the field. SSO authentication is a huge bonus as well.” – IT Manager, Telecommunications Industry; Product: Privileged Remote Access
- “One Product To Fit The Needs To Support Multiple Operating Systems”. Overall Comment: “We are very satisfied with BeyondTrust to provide remote support for both Windows and macOS devices. The ability to support all different types of clients from one pane of glass with the ability to group computers into security groups so only giving techs access to certain ones made it the perfect fit for our organization.” – Infrastructure Architect; Product: Remote Support
Read more BeyondTrust reviews on the Gartner Peer Insights site here.
About the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for PAM
Gartner Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 350,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Privileged Access Management considers the number of reviews and the overall user ratings by verified end-user professionals. To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
About BeyondTrust PAM Solutions
The BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) portfolio is an integrated solution set that provides visibility and control over the entire universe of privileges—identities, endpoints, and sessions.
BeyondTrust delivers what industry experts consider to be the complete spectrum of privileged access management solutions. Our extensible, centrally managed platform allows you to roll out a complete set of PAM capabilities at once, or phase in capabilities over time at your own pace.
The BeyondTrust platform is comprised of the following four solutions:
- Privileged Password Management solutions enable automated discovery and onboarding of all privileged accounts, secure access to privileged credentials and secrets, and auditing of all privileged activities.
- Secure Remote Access solutions enable organizations to apply least privilege and robust audit controls to all remote access required by employees, vendors, and service desks.
- Endpoint Privilege Management solutions combine privilege management and application control to efficiently manage admin rights on Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux, and network devices, without hindering productivity.
- Cloud Privilege Protection solutions help organizations pinpoint and mitigate risks associated with cloud access permissions and entitlements across multicloud environments.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Lucy Ash, Customer Marketing Specialist
Lucy is a Customer Marketing Specialist for BeyondTrust, primarily focused on the EMEIA and APJ regions. With a background in Sales and Lead Generation Marketing, Lucy has developed a strong understanding of the buying process and, along with the Customer Marketing Team, is passionate about ensuring all BeyondTrust customers continue to get the support they need to achieve their goals.
This post was first first published on BeyondTrust website by . You can view it by clicking here