Register for a Free Live Webinar
April 6, 2021
Safeguarding Microsoft 365 Data: Secure, Educate, Protect
Data protection is not necessarily a tough challenge. If, of course, you have complete control over your data. However, when it is spread across several cloud applications, where do you even start?
You start by attending our free webinar where we offer an actionable guide on protecting your Microsoft 365 apps against data loss.
Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business facilitate collaboration and workflows across the company. Data contained within these apps is key to completing projects, achieving goals and enabling professional growth. Naturally, learning how to improve the safety of your Microsoft 365 data is time well spent. And given that it takes only one hour to learn how to backup your apps, it’s a no-brainer.
The webinar covers:
- Data loss scenarios in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft shared responsibility model
- Microsoft 365 data vulnerabilities
- Microsoft 365 data protection guide
- Backup for Microsoft 365 from NAKIVO
- Live demo
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
- Europe: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 2–3 PM AEDT
- Asia/Australia: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 2–3 PM CET
- Americas: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 2–3 PM EDT
Special Offer for All Webinar Attendees
Registering for the webinar will get you the chance to win one of two $100 Amazon e-gift cards. All you have to do is attend the webinar, fill out the post-webinar survey and download the NAKIVO Backup & Replication Free Edition.
This post was first first published on Official NAKIVO Blog website by Grace Norman. You can view it by clicking here